Friday, August 8, 2008

School!

School is starting and i'm not really happy about it.  Yesterday I had to get shots or they wouldn't let me go to school.  The shot make me sick.  And it always has.  I woke up this morning with a fever, aches, and dizzy.  It is not fun.  I also went a little dilerious and thought I was a vampire and tried to bite my sister.(as you can see I am so deeply in love with those books!)  Don't ask me where I thought of that but give me a break I'm sick and I did it around midnight.  I also played with her hair and traceed something that was on her shirt.  So ya thats my life.  ttyl
byutatortot

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Yeah I got a little fever too!
( I got my shots the same day as you)
It SUCKS!!

Jen said...

I will miss you while you are at school.

xoxoxoxo