Sunday, May 24, 2009

It is now SUMMER Vacation!!!

I can't believe how fast this school year has been. It started with the first day of school, getting to know your teachers. Next thing I knew it was time for work. By March it still felt like I didn't know all of my teachers like the beginning of the school year. When end of levels came I couldn't believe it. Summer was just a month away! Now Friday as the Principal announced school was over everyone screamed. It still didn't feel real to me. How could school possible be over.
Now it is summer and this week I am going to girls camp! I can't really say camp because we are staying in cabins but yet it is still really cool!!
Nothing really has happened. I've already seen Night at The Museum 2 twice in the past two days. Very funny! My favorite part is this, "Hey baby check out these gun shows over here. Boom, BANG Fire Powere!" HeHe I can't tell you how many times I have repeated that.
Thursday was our "Graduation" Party. It was basically listening to 80's music (No kidding), signing yearbooks, and hanging with your friends. It was pretty fun!
That is pretty much it!
ttyl
BYUTATORTOT
P.S. This will probably be my last post until Friday or Saturday so just a warning.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am going to be lost without you!
xoxoxo

brinley said...

Tay we have to hang out this summer an I don't really feel like 7th grade is over too!!! Luv ur blog!!!

Meggymeg said...

It doesn't feel like summer!!!!!!! its kind of weird lol

Brianna said...

Lucky!