Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nothing Much!

Summer has gone by so fast. In about a month school will be starting again. Can you believe it? I can't. Although I will miss swimming every day and no school I am excited for school to start! It will be so much fun!

For summer all I have really been doing is dance, swimming, hanging out with family and friends!! Dance is really fun! It kicks my BUTT!! Every time I come home I am sore for the next day or two. Even ask my mom. I swim pretty much every day. What would I do if I didn't have a pool during the summer right in my back yard? I don't know. Hanging out with the fam has been so much fun!! This Saturday we will be going to the Lymans (my cuzzies) and go to an Temple Open House!! And possibly school shopping in wait for it PROVO!!! Oh how I love that place. BYU CREAMERY HERE I COME!! Monday my family will be leaving but Brianna and I will be leaving for BRIGHTON!! We will be going there for Girl's Camp. We well at least I can't wait!! Kalli and Sydney (some of Brianna's friends) will be going. I have talked with them on Facebook and they sound really fun. It will be fun to actually meet them! Then I will be coming home with pics (for you guys) Next Friday or Saturday! Friends. Just hangin and talkin. Friday Brinley and I helped Jordan's mom plan her a surprise party. She was so surprised! That was really fun!

This Friday Jancyn, my mom, and I are going to the Secondhand Serenade concert!! Whoo-hoo it will be sooooo much fun!! I love their song Fall For You!!

ttyl
BYUTATORTOT

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I feel bad for our councilor! We are going to be sooo crazy!