Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Night!! Movie, Krave, and Night Games!

As school goes on and on bloggin get's more and more difficult. I would really like to blog more just a little difficult when school and dance takes pretty much my whole life. I can't complain though. Lately I've just been chillin. Between dance and school there really is no extra time. Well there is but I usually go to my siblings soccer stuff. Better then staying home alone I think. Yesterday Kenzie and I decided to go to the dollar theater which has now moved up to $2. So, I guess you can call it the $2 dollar theater. We saw "Shorts". Very interesting movie. But hey it was something to do. After that Kenz's dad let us run into Krave and get some. SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!! It's amazing how many of these type's of thing they are getting. Krave, Orange Peel, Spoon Me, Inta Juice, Golden Spoon, and more. I love it!!! After that we came home and hung out. When my mom was able to she took us and we played Fugitive. It was crazy. Sadly nobody won. My mom caught us all every single time :( It was fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun

from kennedy

Brianna said...

Hey!
I wish we could of hung out more when you where up here, but I was dead!

I LOVERS YOU!!!