Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yes... I'm here!

I swear (no I really don't) every single one of my posts lately have been saying something like this,  "Sorry I haven't Posted in a while".  Why is this?  I don't know!  I go on my design blog all the time!  (found here!)  So here is a little post that will hopefull lead onto many more posts more often! 

Dance... it's been great!  We have done really well with our performance!  The Christmas show went really good!  And now we are moving on the the Spring Show.  We have a competition this weekend.  It's a little nerve wrecking.  We are doing a dance the Michael Jackon's Thriller.   That is one tiring and difficult dance we have.  It is a production number with all the Performing Group.  (the little girls and the big girls)  We our going to dress like zombies also!  I'm thinking I should have Quincy or Emersyn do my make up for me.  I could look pretty scary!  

School... BLEH!!  We just had spring break and it was nice to get away from school.  It has been one tedious process let me tell you!  Journalism is very stressful.  I got front page article in the Newspaper this last quarter!  I currently hold a 4.0 GPA.   So School is good... I guess... okay... NOT!

Family...  Let me just say I love my family!  Emersyn just turned two on March 1st!  I remember when she was born.  She is growing up way to fast.  Quincy is going to be 5 in November.  He seems way too old to what he really is!  Brody just turned 7 in February.  I can't believe he can get baptized next year!  Kennedy is her normal spunky self!  Yesterday she had a soccer game and tied 2-2!  She scored one of her teams goals!  And Riley... well I am taller then him!  Since I was 7ish and he was 5ish he has been at least 3-4 inches taller then me!  Now I am about an inch taller then him!  I don't think this will last long...  He also had a soccer game last night and they lost 1-0!  They did really good though!  My mom and dad are just amazing!  My mom and I went shopping yesterday because I was in desperate need of some capris.  I think I am going to look awesome!  Some shorts were only $17 dollars and they look a lot like designer jeans!  My dad and I are constentally talking about computers.  Yes... I am a computer geek and my dad is a computer geek.  He is currently working on a program for estimating thing for builders!  Therefore, he has helped me with coding which has made making blog stuff really easy!  And in two weeks (easter weekend) we will be going to the 2nd HarFamWonCon at the ranch (once again)  Not like I'm complaining because I love the ranch!  We have a fun filled weekend!

Can my life get any more exciting??  
  

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Bwahahaha, Thriller is a wayyy hard dance to do! I could do your makeup! Did you see the ones I did when we did it?

I'M EXCITED FOR HARFAMWONCON!