Friday, May 14, 2010

Best Week of my LIFE!

Okay, this this past week (or atleast today) has been the bomb diggity.com!  Yea no joke!  So I decided I would tryout for the high school dance company.  The first day was Monday and I was asked so many questions (in a good way) and got a lot of compliments on my dancing.  Tuesday we had dance again and I looked over to see the coach and the seniors were looking at me and smiling.  I was hoping that was a good thing.  Wednesday went on and dance was dance!  Then Thursday came with tryouts!  I was nerve wrecked.  I couldn't even think straight.  Like holy cow!  It's all a blur now.  Anyways I guess it went great.  Apparently my mom got a call 6:30 last night informing her that they will be kidnapping me this morning around 6:30 am.  Well I didn't know this but my mom was acting S-T-R-A-N-G-E.  I figured something was going on.  Then this morning when I woke up at 6:40 I figured I didn't make it.  But then Riley came down and told me to go back to sleep.  WHAT THE HECK!??  I was so confused but I decided to continue on get ready for school.  Then in the middle of curling my hair the girls came to get me!  I MADE THE TEAM!  I was so excited.  So this year I am the only freshman on the team.  Yea that's right!  I am!  So no need to brag but I am proud of myself!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I never act strange! I am so proud of you. You obviously got your wicked dancing skills from me! ;-) xoxoxoxo

brinley said...

GOOD JOB TAY!!!!!!! hmmm freshman that word sounds really weird now I cant believe we are freshman next year ahh!

Beth said...

that's great good job!!!

Brianna said...

Good Job! I love ya!