Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY MOM!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

About the best mom in the whole wide world!
My mom is the best.  She always puts everyone first even if she's not feeling well.  She always encourages me to do my best and that no matter what other people think about me I am my own self.  And I am very short and so I get made fun of for  that and so she always helps to know that once again I am myself and I can't help it.  She is the best and always puts others first!I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
BYUTATORTOT

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks little missy! You warmed my heart! Love you!

xoxoxo

Beth said...

Hey Taylor! This is Dallin and Madelyn and Aunt Beth. Tell your mom that we are sorry that Uncle Michael forgot your mom's b-day--he has a bad habit of doing that. Also, we can't believe anyone would make fun of you considering how beautiful you are!

Taylor said...

Hey! Thanks. I'm sure my mom will understand.