Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dance is my Passion!!!




Last night was my first Dance Performance of the year!!! It was so much fun. I preformed in the half time show for a local High School Basketball game!! I have really improved since last year! Kennedy was soooo adorable with her smile!! :-) Smile more Ke!!!
A little on my dance back ground:
I have been on a team for eight years. I have always been pretty good (but still can't get down in the splits (working on it)) but this year I have really noticed some improvement and also my dance director has too!!! Well and family too!!! So that is pretty much it but I have another performance this Wednesday so that should be a lot of fun!! It will also be at a local high school basketball game!! Well that is my life so far!!!
TTYL
byutatortot







4 comments:

Brianna said...

When I dance I look like a fish out of water...
Yeah, end of my dance career!

Jen said...

You rocked! And your smile makes all the difference

Brianna said...

Where are all the posts little missy??

Taylor said...

I just made on for YOU!!