So Tuesday I believe i can't even keep track of my days I had a performance!!! Well actually you can say 2. So at a local College B-ball game for the mens and womens my dance team performed!!! It was a long but some what fun night!!! Kennedy and I both performed for the women's game first!!! Kenny (from what I saw) was GREAT!!!! And then there was I think maybe the two hours of waiting for us to perform half time for the men's. Sadly only my age group performed. :-( but I really felt I did pretty great the second performance!!!
So that is basically my life these days! Today was an overall great day!!! I got my new Puma shoes that I LOVE!!!!! So ya!!! Basically it!!!
ttyl
BYUTATORTOT
(dAnZeR4eVeR)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Soooo... does this mean it isn't byutatortot anymore??!!
no it's byutatortot!
Oh, okay!
Post a Comment