Okay, I don't get football. All I see is a bunch of really buff dudes throughing this weird shaped ball around, and then who ever has the ball gets ATTACKED!!!
Great pick! Maybe we should have done some betting!xoxoxoxo
Are you forgetting that the CARDINALS are Aunt Tanya's team? SIGH! It was a great game. The Steelers almost got melted.
ok I like the cardinals better then the steelers but that was a great game I don't fet foor ball eatheir how do u know about football.brin
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, I don't get football. All I see is a bunch of really buff dudes throughing this weird shaped ball around, and then who ever has the ball gets ATTACKED!!!
Great pick! Maybe we should have done some betting!
xoxoxoxo
Are you forgetting that the CARDINALS are Aunt Tanya's team? SIGH! It was a great game. The Steelers almost got melted.
ok I like the cardinals better then the steelers but that was a great game I don't fet foor ball eatheir how do u know about football.
brin
Post a Comment