Thursday, February 5, 2009

SUPER BOWL ENDING!!!

So as many of you may know STEELERS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) So the ending score I can't remember but what I can remember was that 100 yard run for a touch down for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!! So everybody knows their fave of the Super Bowl and that is the COMERCIALS!!! I really liked a couple so here they are...
  • Mr. and Mrs. Potatoe Head
  • Cheetos Comercial
  • Doritos Comercial
  • Flower one (can't remember the name of the company)
  • and there was another one that I can't remember so ya!!

Well I really enjoyed the Super Bowl party with my family and grandparents!!!!

ttyl

byutatortot

4 comments:

brinley said...

I know that 10 yeard touch down was awesome and those were the comerical I loved too especially mr and mrs potatoe head lol

Brianna said...

What is a 100 yard run for a touch down?

Brianna said...

(I told you I don't get football!)

brinley said...

I meant 100 yard sorry