Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I made Military!!!

So for Dance we had tryouts for this one dance. It is a military type. So that means sharp arms, and everything, Nice kicklines, splits, and more. I practiced and practiced and practiced for this dance. I went to dance very nervous and scared. When my coach announced that I made it I was soooooo excited!!! I couldn't believe it. So at the end (I am very proud of myself) I get to be lifted up into the splits. Now a week before tryouts I wasn't even close to the splits and now I get to be the one and only lifted up in the splits!!! Now I don't want to brag or anything but I am very proud.
ttyl
byutatortot

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you and proud that all your hard work paid off!!!

xoxoxoxo

Brianna said...

AHHHHHH!! The pain of the spilts!I can't even touch my toes!

Cougar Corner 7! said...

I'm with you Brianna ouch! Good job Tay

jaydawg said...

Oh ya tay!!! i already knew that, but still!!!! ohhh yeAH!!!!!! U GO GIRL!! LOL