Monday, March 2, 2009

My little baby is growing up!

YESTERDAY WAS EMERSYN'S First Birthday!! I am soooooo sad. She won't let me hold her like a baby anymore. The good side on this is I can paint her nails. Oh how she looks cute with HOTT Pink toe nails. I know I know, I torture her. For her birthday she got SOOOOO many CUTE clothes that I can't wait to dress her up in!!

AS SHE GROWS IT MAKES ME really sad. :-( She is now working on her walking skills thanks from Grandma and Grandpa for giving her a stroller. She can now do two steps all by herself.

ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL was her when she ate her cake. Or should I say CUP CAKE!! My mom and I made cupcakes that are DELICIOUS. You can see the recipe at ourbestbites.com.

I will post pics SOON!!!
ttyl
BYUTATORTOT

3 comments:

Jen said...

So not fair. She loves you too big sis.

xoxoxo

Brianna said...

She is sooo cute!!

Brianna said...

Hey!! When are you EVER going to post again?? WHEN?!?!