Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taylor Update! (in request from Brianna!)

So lately I haven't had anything going on. Just school, homework, dance, family, and friends!

SCHOOL!
Well in school nothing has really happened just homework and waking up early pretty much. I can't believe all next week there is NO SCHOOL!! I have been waiting for this week to come!

DANCE!!
Well dance has been really fun!!! Military is a lot of fun. It is a little painful to do the splits but not so much lately. We have a competition on March 27th. I am a little nervous about military but we will do the best we can. We also perform jazz but we have that pretty well down.

TODAY!!
Well today Riley had a game against his rivalry. They won thank goodness. My mom and bro would probably have died if they didn't. Yes, I have a freaky family. It is a little embarrassing to go to games. That is all for today!

Twilight!
Now I can't forget to talk about this! Twilight the DVD is coming out in exactly.......ONE WEEK!!! I can't wait. I am going to get it at midnight and then I will go get the Twilight Fan set from Cosco when they open!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I will finally be able to watch it 24/7. If you come to my house that is all you will here!

So that is pretty much my life now! Nothing special nothing cool! Well ttyl!

BYUTATORTOT

3 comments:

Jen said...

You busy girl. We want pictures of your splits!

xoxoxo

Brianna said...

Thanks!!

Brianna said...

Holy Crap! I was looking through the list of people following you and there are so many! I don't even know half of them!