- We barely just learned our lines
- We still needed some practice
- I REALLY was worried about the split lift

There I am doing the Split Lift though! Well at least my back side. (I am the one in the splits if you were confused)
Well by now you are probably confused. Look at the title. It is always right!!
After you have seen that can you see where this is going?
Anyways...we...ROCKED BUTTS OUT THERE!!!! Right before us were some boring ones you know. They kind of put everybody to sleep. And then BAM!! Here came Pizazz's military. You know everybody was starting to wake up then wait for it wait for it!!! We got to Kick Line then everyone was WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! So on and so forth.

Here is the kickline. I am at the far left!! The short one!
So that was pretty cool! It was totally wicked!!!!! After we rocked our butts then it was pretty much it. We were the last dance in our division so hopefully they were all awake until midnight after us!!! Like I was!!! 
Here is me SOOOOO Excited and proud! Yes I know I am a dork.
Well ttyl!
byutatortot

13 comments:
... this is hard for me to write but... I will post a video of me and my friends dancing... man, this hard to write... but I will do it!
(split lift?! what the h*** is wrong with you and your small little friends?!)
there is nothing wrong with me I just think thee is something wrong with you! haha!
Can't wait to see you in a week!!
Good job I am glad that I am not on anymore if I was I think I wouldn't do good so than I would ruin the whole dance team should out up pics of u doing it!
~Brinley
Oh sorry the pics didn't show up on my computer what place did u get?
~brinley
I saw the pics!
Oh my heck dosen't that hurt. It's painful to look at.
I know! I am excited to see you too! I will only get to see you for like two days but who cares!
(guess what... it is snowing...)
That was awesome Tay! You totally kicked butt. Every count was perfect and the splits were amazing! I am so proud!
xoxoxo
hey!
ok guess what! I might do Pizazz next year cause my life really boring now! so ya and it looks like you did a great job!!!!
AWESOME! ya no, i miss pizzaz! o well at least i still have you!
thats so cool! i wish i could have been there again some times i wish i wouldn't have quit. but i wasn't that good! hahahahahahahahahah i was always in the back! hahahahahahha!
Same here some times I wish I was still in dance but sometimes I don't cause I was terrible at it!
The girl in the middle doing the CAN CAN looks evil with the eyes lol jk
Post a Comment