Thursday, April 23, 2009

Am I really that good at science?

When I submitted my science test on the computer I was expecting a 88% my average in science. When I saw the 100% I was like is that correct checking? But it was! I don't want to brag but I am just proud. That is pretty much my life right now. Nothing special. Although you'll get a laugh out of this one. Well maybe not because your aren't a sister to Riley but I now have some amunition to get back to Riley.
Riley has always made fun of my size and how I am not so hot at sports and not strong. Well yesterday I finally get to pay him back! It was ballroom dancing. Riley was actually serious about this thing. It was so funny to watch him and his friends dance. You would have never expected him to be that good. I hope boys are that good in my grade. Riley did really good. I have a friend who went (Hey Danielle) and she thought he was actually pretty good. Now I get to make fun of him for his wonderful dancing and how serious he was when it was time for him to dance. When me and my mom would try to take pictures of him he wouldn't even look at us he was that serious. LOL
ttyl
byutatortot

8 comments:

Beth said...

thats so good i got a 93% not nearly as good as u!

Taylor said...

thanks! you too! that is a good score too!

Brianna said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Guess what?? I got 39/40 on a Science test just this week too!! The Odds?

Taylor said...

whoa brianna! what was it about? we must have the same thinking!

Cougar Corner 7! said...

I was not serious I just hated it REALLY bad

Jen said...

Yes, you are that good.

brinley said...

Ugh I hated Ballroom dancing! My partner didnt even know how to dance!!! My partners were Gage and Weston AAAAH!

brinley said...

P.S this is Meg Not brinley!