Ok, maybe it isn't that busy but it can get pretty busy. Dance has been killing my butt. Last Saturday we had a competition and I had to wake up at 5:20. Not so fun. We did okay I guess in the competition. For the jazz dance we took 2 out of 2 places so that means last. That's okay though. In our military we took High Gold which is excellent. It is under Platinum but that is very hard to get. I was really surprised of that score cause we did a lot of mistakes. That's okay though.
As the school year is coming towards the end it is a little stressful. If only I could just skip the last 22 days of school.
On Saturday Riley had a soccer game and won 10 to 0. He scored his very first goal on Desert Hills Storm! Good Job Ri!!
Kennedy was also in the dance competition and both of her dances took 1st!
I love my family!!
ttyl
byutatortot
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment