Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life!!

Life has been awesome lately. Today I started school. All those much taller kids kind of scare me. With there neon green skinny jeans with black plaid (yes someone was wearing this) and the weird emos who can't see out of their hair. Yep, I think I am scared. Not to mention my Algebra class feeled with 9th grade boys. So So So scary. OK not that bad. I had my first spanish class this is what I learned, "¿Como te llamas?" That means "What is your name" in spanish. And you would reply "Me llama (your name)" llama is pronounced like Yama! So now you had a little spanish lesson while reading my blog. Go tell your parents how great I am. lol

I think this year I might actually like P.E. and Science. Not that the subjects sound fun but the teachers. Let's see though. So basically that was my first day of school.

Happy Birthday Dad, Mom, and Grandma!!

So August 1st was my dad's b-day!! Happy late birthday dad!!!

August 12th (yesterday) was my mom's b-day!! Happy 1 day late birthday!!

and Today, August 13th is my Grandma's. She says she's turning 29 so when she tells you that just believe her. lol Love ya Grandma!! Happy Birthday! And next Friday, August 21st is my birthday!!

Finally another post!! I shall go now and hope I can get more posts!!!

ttyl
BYUTATORTOT

No comments: