Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yesterday and Today!

So yesterday was pretty much an easy going Saturday and fun!! First we did chores and went swimming!!


^All of us jumping in^



^My dad doing a cannon ball^


^Brody under water!! Soo cool!^
After that we went in and got ready. It was really stormy but it didn't stop us from going shopping. So my Mom, Dad, Riley, Kennedy and I went and the rest stayed at the Grandparents. I went to go spend my birthday money! I got a lot of cute clothes from Hollister (my skirt smells like it. ooooh how I love that smell), Rue 21, and Aeropostale. It was pretty cool.

^Look we saw a UFO. Well not really. I just took a picture and the flash made it end up like that!^

^Me, Riley, and Kennedy in the car!^

So that was yesterday. Today since there was no church we just stayed home and enjoyed life. I read the whole Daniel X book and I'm going to get the second one at school tomorrow and that is basically all I did today. Fun I know. Well and computer. So that is life lately.
ttyl
BYUTATORTOT

3 comments:

Meggymeg said...

Man oh m an did u have the time of ur life yesterday lol.

Im still wondering how you made that fake "UFO" Picture with the flash and everything.

Jen said...

I have loved this last posts and pictures. I've really missed your posting!

xoxoxoxoxo

Valerie:) said...

cool pics! do you have some kind of underwater cam or something?