dear byutatortot,
I have friends who always tease me and it is starting to get on my nerve. Every-time I tell them what I want to be in or high school or what I will do in my future they let me down all the time saying I will never make it and if become that I will be......... anyways can you give me advice PLEASE!!
sincerly,teased a lot
Dear Teased a Lot,
Always have faith in yourself. Maybe they're jealous. Maybe they want to do it but they think you are better then them at it. Just don't listen to what they say. Do what you think you can do and what you want to do. Maybe if it is an unrealistic thing like joing NBA and it is really hard to get into you might want to find a more realistic thing. That is all I have to say. GOODLUCK with your DREAMS!(I am not saying you shouldn't go for what you want)
sincerely,
byutatortot
ps sorry i didn't get to you fast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment