Now Here is one just for you Brianna I better see it on your blog!
Winter Wonderland!

Instructions:
1. Change Template to Minima
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase:
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase:
body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/WinterWonderlandTemplate.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/WinterWonderlandTemplate.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
Autumn Time!
(Now I do see the problem on the left side but when you add the template to your blog it will not be seen because I have fixed it. It just isn't a whole new picture to show right now but when you put it on your blog you won't see it)
1. Change Template to Minima
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase:
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase:
body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/NoneName-1.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/NoneName-1.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
Brownie!
body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/Brownie.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/Brownie.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
Spooky Night!
body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/BlackandOrange.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/BlackandOrange.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!
Now there they are! So I want to see them on your blog! If you have it on your blog let me know on the comments and tell me if you would like to see any types of templates! (don't forget to tell your friends about them!)
Update:
I have noticed that some of the templates don't work. I am very sorry! I will try to fix them. I did notice something wrong with a little part of the code. So that might do something. You may want to try them again.
byutatortot
ps thanks brianna! you are a great viewer! (check out her blog at briannasworldofwonders.blogspot.com) I have tried something with the template you wanted so try it again and let me know! Thanks!!




2 comments:
Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!
I love it! It is soooooooooo cute!!!!
THANK YOU!!
( You should make a blog with just templates for people to use. That would be awesome!)
Post a Comment