Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good News and Bad news! :-) :-(

Sadly Kennedy lost her game yesterday afternoon :-( But she still played GREAT!!!! :-) She was ofcourse the STAR * of her team! Byu though won their game against New Mexico 21-3. They should have done better but atleast they won!
Well that is it!
BYUTATORTOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I have left you advice on the advice column said to click on above your post

Anonymous said...

dear byutatortot,
I have friends who always tease me and it is starting to get on my nerve. Every-time I tell them what I want to be in or high school or what I will do in my future they let me down all the time saying I will never make it and if become that I will be......... anyways can you give me advice PLEASE!!
sincerly,
teased a lot