I can't believe Christmas is in 10 DAYS!!! I can't wait!! I always have sooooo much fun with my family over break!!! It snowed today in Sunny Town!! Yea I know here!?!? I just don't get it this early in December and it snowed all day and is still kind of snowing. Of course it didn't stick but it was fun to run around in. It was a little surprising because yea you would have to know. It has been cold for 3 days straight and it is CRAZY!!! Well that is all. Just a heads up the 12 days of christmas is on the right now!! I will add more soon!! There is one and so yea!!! TTYL
byutatortot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What did it snow? An inch??!! Come up here and see some REAL snow!!
Oh u r so lucky brianna to have real snow and a lot u can have snowball fights and make snow man!!!!!!!
Post a Comment