Friday, December 26, 2008

I am sad to say.....

That Christmas is over and I will be taking all of the Christmas stuff off my blog except for the blog templates!! But I steel have that deal with you that I will make it up for the twelve days of Christmas but NO Brianna I am not doing what you said do something more of like what you would want for your blog!
BYUTATORTOT

11 comments:

Jen said...

Thank goodness you have standards! What kind of bad influence do you have for a cousin?

:-)

xoxoxoxo

Brianna said...

COME ON! PLEASE!!! I WILL DO IT!!
Wait, I take that back...

Brianna said...

(I like your template very cute!)

Brianna said...

*
***
*****
***
*
]
]
]
Look a baloon

Brianna said...

GRRRRRRRRR IT DIDN'T SHOW UP!! Lets me trys again...


*
***
*****
***
*
]
]
]

I hoped that worked (see the baloon??)

Brianna said...

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I give up.

*crying in the inside*

Brianna said...

I'm I bugging you??? HUHUHUH??!





















HoW aBoUt NoW?!

Brianna said...

smiley face ->

Brianna said...

(look at all of your comments!)

Brianna said...

I is bored...

Okay I will stop now.

Brianna said...

OR NOT