Monday, December 1, 2008

My Brother!!

I love all of my brothers but I would like to recognize this particular one......Riley! We have been best buds forever and always will be best buds! I would like to Thank him for all his kindness and love! He always is very supported and I love joking around with him and just hanging out laughing! I would also like to congratulate Riley in his soccer skills. Now I don't mean to brag but my brother is the BEST at soccer!!!! Well BEST Defender to be more exact!!! His soccer team took Second Place in the Thanksgiving Tournament and he tried out for this ODP thing where you get special training from the pros and well you had to make it in the "Team" and so well guess who made it?? Drum Roll...................................Yes you guessed it right! RILEY!!! We are all pretty proud of his Soccer Skizzles!!! Luv ya Ri!!! Riley is also the known BYU Fan! The BIGGEST! So to honor him I thought I would do blue!!! Now most of you don't like your younger or older siblings but I LOVE mine so try for one day or even a week just to be kind to your siblings!!!
BYUTATORTOT

5 comments:

brinley said...

U try being nice an 8 year old brother who throws things at you!
brinybrin

Brianna said...

And holds you down at your presure point!! (Heheheheheeee)

Cougar Corner 7! said...

First of all Brinley I'm 10 11 in five days Taylor thanks your nice!

Jen said...

I am sure glad you guys love each other.

xoxoxoxo

brinley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RILEY your birthday is today and I didnt mean you I ment my I have a 8 year brother who is annoying!
brinybrin