Sunday, January 25, 2009

So So

AS I PASS THROUGH MY BLOG when I get on the internet I am always like,"I have to add a blog post I have to add a blog post! But WHAT?" Lately my life has been a little boring. School, homework, dance and that is pretty much it.



THURSDAY I ATTENDED MATH COUNTS which is a program where you do math! Yea, Math Geek I know but I really enjoy it. Out of like 20 students from my school I tied for 5th place. Next round you have to be in the top four and I don't know how likely that is.



A CROCHETER I AM! We have a program at our school where if you have at least all C's in your class for the last half hour you get to do an enrichment. I decided to do crocheting! So far I have started over on my scarf like twenty different times and am only 1/4 of the way done. I kind of got bored on that so I decided to make a phone case!! IT IS SO DARN CUTE!!!



DANCE DANCE DANCE!!! Dance has become my new fav thing!!! I am working on getting my splits down! Yes, I know what you are thinking If she has been doing dance for 8 years now wouldn't she have her splits down? Well of course I don't but am getting farther and can really see an improvement. I have had two performances so far and will be having one this Tuesday!!

SO MY LIFE FOR YOU!! There is a little glimpse of my life right now!! School is AWESOME!! But boring!!! And Dance!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO DANCE!!!! Oh yea can't forget... I GET TO GO TO TWILIGHT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyways that is it!!!

TTYL

byutatortot



1 comment:

Jen said...

You haven't seen twilight yet? You'd think this was your first time. Nice post very well written little one.

xoxoxo