Dear byutatortot,
I just found out I need to get glasses. I am really worried that kids will call me 4 eyes. Should I just get contacts and save myself the teasing.
Sincerely,Four Eyes - Maybe
Dear Four Eyes-Maybe,
Kids who say four eyes are just insecure. (They might even want glasses when they say that.) It doesn't matter what other people think it is what you think. If you want contacts go ahead but if you think glasses would be easier get glasses. I know if I had a choice between contacts and glasses I would choose glasses just because contacts are a pain it the butt to put in and out. You decide know else should stop you from getting what you want. Good Luck!!!!!!!!
Sincerely, byutatortot
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey four eye - maybe
I have contacts and they are great but the thing is that I have soft and they are a little bit more expensive then the hard kind.
People that call you Four Eyes are just jerks.
Trust me I have been there!!
Post a Comment