Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hi!!!!!

I can't believe it there is only one more week left of school. For me this year has gone by sooooooooooooooo fast. yesterday i had my end of year dance review. i cant believe i have been on my dance team for 7 years. oh yeah and my brother is making me say that he is going to meet a former byu foot ball player named brian mckenzie. (whoopie!!) that is pretty much my life right now. i know my blog is a little blah but i am still trying to do more i just cant beat my cousins blog. LOL well ba bye ttyl :) Oh yeah and i hope david a. wins A I but i haven't been able to watch so i hope i will be able to see the finaly GO DAVID ARCHULETTA!!!!!!!!!!! BYE

2 comments:

Heather said...

Taylor,

I LOVE your blog. The Twilight link is just awesome. I might be too scared to watch it though, it might be a little tooooo creepy.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Who is jaydawg??

LOVE
Brianna