Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MySeLf!!!!!!!

OkAy So I hAvE mAnY iNtErEsTs. I lIke to dance, play the piano, and bike. I have been doing dance for about 7-8 years and absolutely love it. I love to play the piano but am not so great at it. I also like to bike. I go with my brother and dad. My dad's dream is to have my whole family go on a biking trip. So those are my interest. I love to play with my friends, swim allday in the summer, and hang with my large family. My fav animal is dogs. I absolutely love dogs. Infact I have to dogs one is a lab and the other is a goldendoodle(a pooble and golden retriever mixed.)(luckily not much like a poodle.) My favorite colors are blue, pink, lime green, and purple. I have to very favorite friends. They are so good and i don't know if i could live without them.(well maybe i could) Well bye for now. tata :~)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think you are absolutely fabulous!!!!
xoxoxo