So school is out and now it is summer. So far it has been only in the 70s. Hellooooooooooooo this is sunny town usually I'm sweating like crazy. I am actually freezing wearing pants. (well until my mom told me to take them off becuz it wasnt that cold) I don't get it. Okay so we have a pool and so usually we are swimming right now and have been swimming for hours getting a nice tan. Well so far I haven't gone swimming once since school has ended. Usually we have swam about at least 15 dif times now I have only been swimming 3 times. Come out sun we need you. Well other then that summer has been fun. Today we went to in-n-out. That place is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I ate one whole burger and 2 things of fries. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!(mmmmmmmmmmmmmm) Hopefully the sun will want to start warming us up soon. Wishing on a star!!!!* TATA ttyl
~byutatortot
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment