It is obvious. The poll 5-yes 1-no. I am keeping the Advice Column!!!! Everyone should know how to do it and if not look at the blog archive and May and there is one that says Advice Column. Click on it and it will tell you what to do. And one change. Please ask the advice on the most recent thing about the advice column.
~byutatortot~
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear byutatortot,
I have a very serious problem I think I like Twilight to much no not like love I love twilight to much. See I think I annoy people because I always talk about it. Whenever I think about I get goose bumps on my arms and I get all jumpy what should I do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
~ #1 twilight fan
Dear byutatortot,
When ever people jump out to scare me I jump and I make the punching motion with my arm. . .
one time I was at my friends house and I was holding a backpack she jumped out to scare me and
WHAM!!
I hit her in the face with the backpack!!!!!!
She almost got a black eye!!!
Now my brother wants me to go to this haunted house thing around halloween, I don't want to go because I think I might really hurt someone!!
~ Might Hurt Someone
Dear byutatortot,
This is not a question asking for advice it is just a question,
Why are the covers for twilight like that??
I mean what is up with
The apple??
The flower??
The ribbon??
The chess pieces??
Your Buddy
Why Do They Look Like That??
Post a Comment