Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dear Might Hurt Someone..........

Dear byutatortot,
When ever people jump out to scare me I jump and I make the punching motion with my arm. . .one time I was at my friends house and I was holding a backpack she jumped out to scare me andWHAM!!I hit her in the face with the backpack!!!!!!She almost got a black eye!!!Now my brother wants me to go to this haunted house thing around halloween, I don't want to go because I think I might really hurt someone!!
~ Might Hurt Someone



Dear Might Hurt Someone,
Maybe try and not do it. When you are scared count to ten. Not an less someone who is scarying you is a bad guy. Just be careful. Sorry I don't have much to say!:-(
Sincerely,
byutatortot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tator Tot,

I think you give very good advice. It can be very diplomatic and useful. Keep up the good work.

An Admirer

Anonymous said...

Dear Byutatortot,
I don't eat like I did when I was younger. When ever it is lunch or something I just grab junk food I either don't like my lunch or don't want some please help me!!
from
junk food person