Dear byUtatortot.
My doctor has recomended me to yoU. I am constantly having a visioin in where I know the location of a Golden Ticket. My doctor first insisted the dreams are insanity and when I told him aboUt the subject of the dream he went insane making demands to know where the ticket is. I then told him this wasn't helping so he recomended me to byUtatortot for assistance. My dreams have revealed to me these 'Ideas" to the tickets location,
1. A small German town.
2. A peanUt processing plant in England
3. A competitive girls home in Alanta Georgia.
4.In front of some Mike guy's television set.
5.A newstand in the town where the Wonka factory is located.
So am I insane or just Imagitive?Plus I have dreams about glass elevators amd 'Oompa Loompas' Please Help my Mentallity!!
I am glad doctors have recommended me. Who is Your doctor? It is prettY smart!! MaYbe Your future job it going to work at a candY store and it is telling you something. I reallY don't know what to saY. It is most likelY telling You something.
Sincerely,
bYutatortot
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment