Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Boscoe And Cosmo!


Bosco the one who thinks he dominates Cosmo! Which probably does! Cosmo the little pup who is my miracle!
These two dogs are a part of my life. I have had Boscoe for 8 years. He's a lab. He thinks he is the bigger one over Cosmo. Cosmo we have only had since December 5, 2007. He is are little miricale. He's a Goldendoodle which is a Golden Retriever/Poodle. I love my dogs soooooooooooooooooooo much. I also had a dog my youngers years. Well when I was about I think 4 he got this really bad sickness and had to be put asleep. I tryed to nurse him back to health like I did with Cosmo. Harley was a lab also and was my Best Friend Forever. I luv Dogs!!! especialy MINE!!!!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh . . .
I thought Cosmo was a
Retrieve-a-Poo

My Bad!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

Anonymous said...

it was dec 15 when we got cosmo