Friday, October 17, 2008

The templates!

So I love making blog templates but it makes me a little sad that I haven't seen them on any blogs. I would make more but I want to see them on more blogs before I start making more. So if you want to see more let me know on my comments and let me know your blog so I can see who is using them. If you don't understand how to put them on your blog please let me know and I will help you out by figuring easier instructions. And if you don't like the templates I have made please let me know some ideas you would like to see. So ttyl
byutatortot

5 comments:

Jen said...

Taylor - you need to put one on my blog. Get to it girl.

xoxoxo

Brianna said...

Okay so whenever I put your templates on my blog the whole thing never shows up!!
Do you know how to make it smaller??

Love Brianna

PS None of the blog template place have any cute winter/chirstmas ones so you can do that when it gets closer!! ( Oh and Thanksgiving!)

Taylor said...

Brianna,
That is a thing I am trying to fix out. When I did a lot of these I didn't realize I can make it smaller so I am trying to fix all of them.
Byutatortot

Taylor said...

Brianna,
Hey again! Tell me what template you want and I will make it smaller for you to use.
BYUTATORTOT

Brianna said...

LOL that was fast!!
I would love just a plain snowflake type thing for the holidays!
( I am thinking about putting my blog through a Holiday makeover!!)
THANK YOU TAY!!