This is where I am now going to talk about my other brother Quincy!!!! How I love him dearly!!! The other day at school well actually it was just yesterday we had a Preschool day in facs class!!! We were able to bring someone you know from ages 3-5!!! Well Quincy was Three so I couldn't resist bringing him!!! He was sooooooooooo funny!! I enjoyed playing play-dough with him, decoration a picture frame with a picture of me and him, and making froot loop necklaces!!! I had a lot of fun but he was a bit of a Royal Pain!!! He wanted to play in the kitchen and play house. He needed to go to the bathroom so I went to take him but when we got into the stall and the automatic toilets went off he got a little scared so there was the end of that one!!! He wanted to play under the table! So I managed to let him do that because no one was really watching that time!! When it was time to put the play-dough away of course Quincy didn't like that idea so yea!!! I am not mad at him!! I actually enjoyed the time with him!!!! It was just funny at what he did! You have to admit those things are a little funny!!! Well that is Quincy for you! I love him soooooo much he is sooooooo funny!!! LOVE YOU QUINN!!!
byutatortot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
o fun I can't wait to bring dallan!
hey is your facs teacher mrs. Rosencrants if so that is the teacher i had last year! she is way awesome!
Post a Comment