Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!

Lately in this household we have had MANY birthdays. OK only two and soon to be three but still... all in the last week! Papa Wayne was first. His birthday is February 7th. He is always fun and I LOVE his WONDERFUL milkshakes. They have always been my favorite since I was able to drink it!!
The Next birthday was BRODY'S!! Brody's was just yesterday and OH how he was proud to be his birthday. Of course there was little Quincy trailing him along trying to get into Brody's birthday glory. He of course thought it was HIS Birthday but NO it was Brody's. Here is a quick little story.(sorry brody quincy kind of took this but it will be back to you)
So this morning I was going to have cake for breakfast!! Ya, I know DELICIOUS!! Well anyway's Quincy though that I shouldn't have it until Brody gave it an OK! Well Brody was asleep and Quincy just didn't want me to have that cake until I asked and so I lied and got one!! OOOOOOOOOOh how I am sneaky. So I had a DELICIOUS breakfast!!
Back to Brody... He had the most funnest day ever!!! You should have seen that grin when he recieved all of those presents.

So that is it!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!! Also soon a article (well I mean a story well actually I don't know what I want to call it call it what ever you want!!)on Papa John's birthday soon!!!
ttyl
BYUTATORTOT

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey Tay!
Do you remember this???

Dear BYUTATORTOT,
I have small boobies.If I stuff my bra it makes them look to, Frumpy.WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!I NEED TO GROW AND I HAVE EVEN TRIED THE ANCIENT DANCE, " I MUST, I MUST, I MUST, INCREASE MY BUST!!"
Love,AA 30 cup.


Dear AA 30 cup,
Don't stuff your bra just get a smaller one that isn't that noticable. Don't put anything in it! Just get a padded one that isn't that noticeable. That is all I have to say!
Sincerely,
byutatortot

and then...

Dear byutatortot,

It is me again.I can't get a smaller one I AM THE SMALLEST ONE!!But I can't wear a training one cuz I do have boobies they are just very very small.

Love ( Again)AA 30 cup size



Dear AA 39 cup size again,

I think that might work!!!!!

Sincerely ,

byutatortot

Brianna said...

Ha-Ha