So Friday Night Brinley ( blog here ) and Jordan ( blog here )came to my house and had a sleep over. We stayed up until 1:30 ya I know really early but school is really early. We talked about almost anything we could cover in that time. Saturday I went to two of Riley's soccer games. Well, actually one and the other I went and saw Confessions of a Shopoholic!! That movie was great. Both of Riley's games that day he lost :-( The second one he really hurt his wrist bad but kept on convincing his coach he could play. ( see more here! ) Then there was Sunday same norm and then came Monday. Bright and early in the morning Riley had another game. Sadly he lost AGAIN. :-( So that has basically been my weekend!!
Also check out my blog templates blog! ( here! )
tata for now!
byutatortot
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love my template!! Thank you oh talented daughter!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment