I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! TWILIGHT THE DVD CAME OUT!!! I still can't believe I have the dvd sitting right here in my house and that I have the ability to watch it 24/7 although I may not I can!!! I am seriously soooooo happy. Now pretty much my Twilight dreams are complete. Now I have to complete my New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn dreams! My family actually enjoy the movie. Well, actually they just like the part when James get's his head ripped off. Who wouldn't blame them?
Spring Break was just this last week! It has been so much fun. Me and my friends may be known as the Sunburn Girls from all the swimming we have done. We swam like 24/7 this past week. Now I am extra-ultra tan! I love it!! I'm not my white self as I was during the winter. Ugh! Winter. Oh how I HATE that darn winter. It is always so cold. The whole entire time I am just waiting for it to be warm. NOW IT IS!!!! I thought this years coldness won't ever end! But it did.
Yesterday was the temple dedication for the Draper Temple. It was very cool. You could really feel the spirit. Although it was two hours it was still really nice to go to my first Temple Dedication and experience it.
There is nothing more to say. And I mean NOTHING. Although I am very sad that school starts up again TOMORROW! I will miss the sleeping in and the SUN!!! Wait, I can't forget this Friday will be a Competition. It will be the first time I will be performing my military dance and my thousandth time performing my jazz. I am a little nervous because it is a competition and all but it will still be OK. I hope. Is there anything else to say? THINKING....THINKING....THINKING... NOPE NOTHING!!!
Well ttyl.
BYUTATORTOT
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tay - you cracked me up! I love reading your posts!
xoxoxo
You know our family so well when it comes to that movie.
Okay... YOU thought that the winter will never end?! Just think of me up here! IT IS STILL SNOWING! INFACT IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW!! You are soooo lucky!
Post a Comment