BYUTATORTOT is now doing an advice column. This is where I will start giving advice. To do this you will leave a comment and ask for advice. use dear byutatortot and then you would at the end put sincerely or anything like that and then put confused or something like that. When you do it on the comment click the box anonamous so i will not know who you are. Each day i will pick one and give advice. So start asking for advice.
~byutatortot
ps i know this is kinda stupid but i want to see what would happen
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Dear byutatortot,
What should I do when I have a really, really, weird black, brown , and dark green fungus under my big toe??
My doctor said I should just keep it covered.
Sincerely,
Funi Foot . . .
Dear byutatortot,
My dear friend won't clean her room. Her mom is so cool and works so hard to help her. How can I get her to put her wet towels in the hamper, so her mom doesn't have to?
Sincerely,
Clean Freaky Friend
Dear byutatortot,
your aunt sounds really cool thank you for the advise!!
Sincerely,
Fungi Foot
P.S. Thank You SOOO much!!
Dear byutatortot,
I have one foot bigger than the other. Do I buy a shoe to fit the big foot and put cotton in the other shoe? Or should I just squish my little piggies in the smaller shoe?
Sincerely,
Half of a big foot
Dear byutatortot,
I just found out I need to get glasses. I am really worried that kids will call me 4 eyes. Should I just get contacts and save myself the teasing.
Sincerely,
Four Eyes - Maybe
I had a secret that slipped but i didn't tell they just found out what should i do?
Sincerly,
secret spiller
Dear byutatortot,
I had a secret that slipped but i didn't tell they just found out what should i do?
Sincerly,
secret spiller
Dear Byutatortot,
I have problems tooting at the wrong time and they stink! I try to stop but I can't hold them to long how do I stop farting?
sincerly,farty
Dear byutatortot,
People make fun of me because I have friends who r boys I do not like it what should I do?
sincerely,
confused
dear byutatortot,
your blogg is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strang and vividing at the same time!!!!!!!!!! any random advie 4 me? luv soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment