Friday, May 30, 2008

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a contest!!! There are five hidden words in my blog. They might be in posts, comments, polls, or anything on my blog they will be hidden in words! leave a comment and tell me your name and where you found all the words. The words are
  • byu
  • tatortot
  • is
  • sooooooooooooo
  • cool

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Well congrats brinybrin u found them all correctly. Sorry guys but the contest is over. Brinybrin will now recieve a prize. Now we have a new one.


  • flower
  • love
  • heart
  • twilight
  • edward
  • bella
  • music
  • goodbye



LOVE,
BYUTATORTOT

Warning-

There has been some technical difficulties and you will not be able to find all the stuff. I am sorry. Look for another one coming up.


1 comment:

brinley said...

I found all of them.
byu- in background
tatortot-in the music playlist
is-in comment of the new template
sooooooooooo- in the summer post
cool-Dear Confused Post
love,
brinybrin