- If you need an advice click on leave a comment
- Put Dear Byutatortot,
- Write me your problem you have
- Put Sincerely._________(the name depends on your problem and don't put your real name
- Click the annonymous
- Click Publish Comment
- Now I will answer you back A.S.A.P
That is it so start leaving advice
ttyl
byutatortot

5 comments:
Dear BYUTatorTot
I feel sad inside when people tell me my backside is comparable to the broadside of a barn. What should I do?
Dear BYUTATORTOT
I am scared of the dark. I don't want my friends to know. How do I keep the lights on at the next sleepover.
Sincerely,
Don't turn out the lights
dear byutatortot,
I have friends who always tease me and it is starting to get on my nerve. Every-time I tell them what I want to be in or high school or what I will do in my future they let me down all the time saying I will never make it and if become that I will be......... anyways can you give me advice PLEASE!!
sincerly,
teased a lot
Dear byutatortot
A friend of my best friend's second-best friend asked me to be her best friend. What do you think?
sincerely,
friendly
Dear bYuTaToRtOt,
My friend keeps copying me on my blog and i don't know how to tell to please stop! She is very sensitive and she can get mad for little things, please help me!
Sincerely,
Not the copy cat
Post a Comment