I am very ugly. People say I'm ugly. My hair is always tangly (I can't do anything to tame it) I have braces. My nails look like they been chewed on (they have) and I don't have anything in my wardrobe to wear that is cute. My face is UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I hate having people tell me how ugly I am. What should I do?
sincerlythe ugliest person u ever met
Dear The Ugliest Person U Ever Met,
I Highly doubt you are the ugliest person you have met. There is nothing you can help about being ugly. Sense I am very short a lot of people make fun of me. My mom always says they are probably just jealous of me and wish they were short. Maybe sense they are saying you are ugly maybe it's because they are very insecure. That is all I have to say or you can have someone nominate you for what not to wear or something like that. GOODLUCK!
Sincerely,
byutatortot
Dear Byutatortot,
This whole week my back aches when ever I walk It hurts. Even when I'm sitting it hurts!!!How can I get it to stop hurting
sincerely,Back pain
Dear back pain,
All I can say is........GO TO THE DOCTOR!! You can take ibuprofen(think that is how you spell it) to relieve the pain. Sorry but I am no doctor to help you. GOODLUCK!
Sincerely,
byutatortot

No comments:
Post a Comment