Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn and Halloween Template!!!

Ok so I have made a Autumn and Halloween Template!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Autumn


Instructions!!!

1. Change Template to Minima
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase: body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;

3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(
http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r382/byutatortot21/Autumn.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!







Halloween!!!

Instructions!!!!


1. Change Template to Minima
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase:
body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to:
body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r382/byutatortot21/Halloween-1.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!

There are the new ones!!! Please leave a comment on letting me know if you like my templates I have made!!!! I am a little offended that I haven't seen any of the templates on any blogs so yeah!!!!! If you just don't get how to do it or you just don't like them let me know.

ttyl

byutatortot

Warning:

Don't Use The Autumn Template it will not work to Get the correct on go to http://byutatortot.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-autumn-template.html For the Correct Code!!!

1 comment:

Showell Misses said...

go on our bffl blog please and I can't figure out how to get your templates sry
brin