Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!

Okay so I have been tagged by brianna (check out her blog at briannasworldofwonders.blogspot.com) so that means I have to tell you 6 things about me!!!!!!! Here we go!!!!!!!!!................................................................................................

1. My biggest pet peeve is when people pick me up and carry me with out me telling them too. I HATE IT!! I mean who likes being picked up without you wanting people to do it.

2. As most of you people know I am very very very very short. (well I guess not that short but I am short!) And you know this might sound weird but I LOVE to be short!!!!!!!! I am sorry to all those tall people but I like being short more than be tall!!!!!!

3. How many of you didn't like BREAKING DAWN???? I didn't! Most people get mad at me cause sometimes I can like New Moon more than Breaking Dawn!!(Jordan don't get mad at me)

4. I LOVE to take long and I mean long HOT and i mean HOT showers that turn my skin BRIGHT red!!!!!!! (I get it from my dad!)

5. When I was little I couldn't hold a hand I had to hold a finger. And not just any finger the middle finger. The reason for that is because on both sides of the finger it is smooth. Have you ever realized that? My theory is because it has to fingers on the side that rub against it. That is what I think.

6. I have to have Pantene shampoo and conditioner. No other hair product works for my hair. Others make it all greasy and ucky. If you have greasy hair try pantene it is the BEST!! I think my granpa (who has no hair so I don't get why it matters) or my Uncle Michael can agree!!!!!

Now those are the 6 things about me. Now I want to tag Riley (cougarcorner7.blogspot.com), Brinley (brinybrin.blogspot.com), Jordan (jaydawg19.blogspot.com), Mom (sixforkicks.blogspot.com), Lyman Family (wayneandheatherlyman.blogspot.com), Meg (meggymeg.blogspot.com) Chrissy (hyperchrissysworld.blogspot.com) GOOD LUCK GUYS!

BYUTATORTOT

ps I know some of you have already been tagged but I you haven't put it on your blog yet so yeah!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I need you to put one of your fabulous backgrounds on my blog.

xoxoxoxo

Brianna said...

Gosh Taylor, I thought I was WEIRD!!
No I am just kidding!!
I love you!!
PEACE OUT

BFFL said...

dude I totally agree with about breaking dawn

BFFL said...

P.s that last comment was me brinybrin and go to our bffl blog like right now!!!!

Brianna said...

Breaking Dawn did suck.
The party was the best part ;)