I used to be smart. But now I can't figure out how to do my own blog. Any advice?
SincerelyI am not Al Gore
Dear I am not Al Gore,
Sorry I am not familiar with that name. You're with my mom with the whole blog thing and that is GREAT! My mom is a excellent person. Even though you can't do your own blog I am sure you have things you can do that I can't. I am sure if you really tried you can get smart. GOODLUCK!!
Sincerely, BYUTATORTOT
Dear Byutatortot,
I have been having a horrible week!!!!!!! Please help me!!! I have been having nightmares this past week!!!And I keep getting in trouble and everything is going wrong!!
sincerely,horrible week
Dear Horrible Week,
I am sorry you are having a tough time. Maybe if you didn't watch scary things, think of them, or do them then maybe you wouldn't have nightmares. Maybe if you wouldn't be doing bad things then you won't get in trouble. GOODLUCK!!!!
Sincerely, BYUTATORTOT

No comments:
Post a Comment