Thursday, November 20, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!



Check out this picture my brother made this picture. GO COUGARS!!!!! FYI This Saturday they play the evil UTES and I am a little nervous. I don't know if they can make it but let's cross our fingers.
Okay well I will stop talking your head off and so here is the picture. It is AWESOME! Only because I helped out! Yes I know I am an amazing person!!!


BYUTATORTOT


P.S. I will try and make this picture into a blog template so for all of you BYU fans you can put it as a template.


P.S.S. Tonight TWILIGHT comes out!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S.S.S. I am sorry if you can't read the blue but talking about BYU I must have it in blue. Red just doesn't go with a BYU post.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I wore the pink vampire at heart shirt to school today in honor of the Twilight release! Did you???

Taylor said...

well i would have but i was sick and it SUCKS!! I will tomorrow and then bring it when you come down so when we see the movie we can wear the shirts!!