Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FINALLY A TWILIGHT TEMPLATE!!!!!


I have finally gotten a Twilight template but I will only give it to you if you promise to use it and tell your friends about it!!!!!!

Do you promise?

Do You?

Okay well if you promise here it is



Yea I know it's a beauty!!

Instructions:

1. Change Template to Minima
2. Go to edit HTML
Erase: You may need to scroll down a bit.

body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
\text-align: center;
3. Change it to: (Copy and paste the code below to where the old code was)
body {
background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm54/byutatortot/Twilighttemplate2.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
5. Now Save!

Well since I have given this to you you now need to add it to your blog and tell your friends!!!!

byutatortot


3 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey, My winter wonderland one isn't working... I TRIED!

Taylor said...

I am very sorry about that. I have found out that the code had an error so I have fixed it and I will add it on the original post so check on thursday bacause I am not access to the code right now!
thanks

Sydney; horse lover. said...

The twilight code dosent work