I am going to play this game where i try to make the post as long of a post ever in a million years really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really long i tell you and i tell you. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how is your day? My day has been really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really boring but really, really really GREAT. Well sort of I have been sick so I have just been basically sitting here watching the same episodes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Is this post long enough? I don't think so. Let's sing the ABC's.......................................................................
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
AND
Z
now i know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me?
SING WITH ME EVERYONE!!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y AND Z!!!
Great singing everyone! Did you know that stewardess is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand? Try it out you are on the computer right now not unless you are on your cellphone. I can't believe that tonight TWILIGHT comes out. Ok well I will stop talking your ear off. Ok now i want YOU to try this out and do this to YOUR blog. Let me know when you do it and leave a comment.
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE
TTYL TTYL TTYL TTYL
BYUTATORTOT
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment