Monday, November 3, 2008

Did the time change confuse you?

It sure did to me. I woke up two days in a row at 5 thinking it was 6 how sad is that. Why do they even have those things it's just confusing and there is NO point. If you know why they did this tell me because I need more explanation before I become President and change it. Okay well maybe I won't become president and won't change it but it just confuses me. Well that is all that has happened to me at this point nothing special nothing at all.
ttyl
BYUTATORTOT

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I hate it too!! Why do they do that?

brinley said...

hate it too last year I woke up for school at 4:30 when I though it was 5:30 my dad came up and yelled at me for getting up early after I got all ready for school and eating breakfast!!! This year I set it early and I was reading so when it was so when it was 9:00 I forget I changed my clock so it was really 10:00 so I got in trouble staying up late!!
love,
brin